In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if any entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.
- Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless.
- If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets, or concessions, check to see if any are not in use and plan accordingly.
- Remain in your seat or place at all times where possible.
- If you do need to leave your viewing position , wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
- If you are seated, when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- If you are standing, please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any other close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- Take care when shouting, singing, or celebrating.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert! Stay safe!
Help us all – your fellow fans, your club, your sport, your community!